Developing practitioners’ professionalism in a responsible manner to contribute to the achievement of the Sustainability Development Goals.
- Maintaining the integrity, commitment and competence of members
- Fostering knowledge of sustainability reporting practices , accounting sustainability , and assurance reports, and
- Actively participating in the enforcement of good governance , socially and environmentally responsible in national and international perspectives
The objectives of the Institute are
- To raise professional potentials of Indonesians and certified sustainability practitioners to drive national and regional developments
- To foster and develop the potential of certified sustainability professionals to contribute to the development of the nation and regions
- To serve as a communication forum that bridge Members with various backgrounds (ie., academicians, private and public companies) so that they could synergy in harmony