Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) is a continuous learning program that must be attended by CSP members to always maintain, improve and develop their professional competencies.
As the holder of the Certified Sustainability Practitioners (CSP) certification, CSP members are required to properly develop and implement the sustainability knowledge in carrying out their professional duties and obligations.
Requirements of Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
CSP members are required to maintain and improve competence through CPE activities organized by ICSP and NCCR or other parties recognized by ICSP.
The CPE activities include:
- Training, course, workshop, panel discussion, seminar, conference, convention, or symposium.
- Preparing articles, newsletters, magazines, or books with materials relevant to sustainability and published on the ICSP website.
- Professional research or studies in fields relevant to sustainability.
- Lecturer or speaker in a CPE program organized by ICSP or NCSR.
CPE Credit Calculation
Total CPE Credits is the score obtained by CSP members after implementing or participating in CPE organized by ICSP and NCCR or other parties recognized by ICSP with material relevant to the CSP profession.
Total CPE Credits that must be participated by CSP Members is at least 3 (three) CPE Credits within a period of 1 (one) year.
CSP members are required to submit a complete annual CPE realization report to ICSP at the end of December each year.
- For training, the course’s participant consists of 50 minutes of training equivalent to 1 CPE credit.
- For workshops, panel discussions, seminars, conferences, conventions, or symposiums consists of 50 minutes equivalent to 1 CPE credit.
- For the preparation of articles, newsletters, or magazines equivalent to 10 CPE credits.
- For the preparation of books equivalent to 20 CPE credits.
- For professional research or study equivalent to 15 CPE credits.
- For a lecture or speaker in a CPE program consists of 50 minutes of lecturing equivalent to 2 CPE credit.
- Pay the renewal membership fee: IDR 600.000 or USD 50
Account Name: Perkumpulan Praktisi Keberlanjutan Bersertifikat
Bank Name : Bank Central Asia
KCP: Arkadia Jakarta
Account Number : 540-5202911
Account Address : Gd. Kantor Hijau Arkadia Tower F-GF,
Jl. TB. Simatupang Kav. 88 Jakarta 12520
- Fill the renewal membership form: https://www.institute-csp.org/membership/membership-renewal/
- Attach certificates of the activities and send to [email protected]
Reporting period: yearly. Please check your certificate membership to see your expiry date membership.
For members who do not report, status of membership will change to In Active Member
For more information, please contact [email protected]